In 2007, 602 volunteers contributed 22,250 hours, the equivalent of $438,130 of labor, caring for The Colorado Trail.
- 56 Adopters reported
- 142 Adopter Helpers were recruited
- 359 fallen trees removed
- 241 water diversions cleaned
Trail Crew Accomplishments
- 13 weeklong and 6 weekend crews
- 21,727 feet of new trail constructed
- 29,130 feet of tread improved and maintained
- A 17-mile trail reroute on Cataract Ridge completed, moving the Trail from motorized tread to non-motorized
- A crucial reroute at Clear Creek completed
- New 80-foot steel footbridge built over Clear Creek
- Bridge and abutments at Wall’s Creek rebuilt
- 273 water diversions built and maintained
- 19 large rock cairns and more than 350 confidence markers added
Click here to see the full 2007 Trail Crew reports.