Posted February 4, 2020 –
Suppose you’re interested in traveling The Colorado Trail this summer, where do you start learning?
- ColoradoTrail.org – official website includes loads of helpful trail traveler info and resource links
- CT Guidebook, Databook and other guides – these guides provide mileage and water info (and more) essential to trail travelers
- CTF Facebook page – official trail info including extraordinary things like trail closures, etc
- CT Thru-Hike 2020 – super active Facebook group where hikers (and others) help one another
- Facebook group called The Colorado Trail – another good group where trail travelers exchange info
- Conditions Updates Blog Page – in season weekly blogs offering tips and condition reports
Enjoy your learning and planning that leads to The Colorado Trail.