Developed in cooperation with The Colorado Trail Foundation, this beautiful poster shows the entire length of the trail between Denver and Durango including the CT Collegiate West alternative.
- Rich detail
- Shaded-relief topography
- Key locations along the trail
- Unique end-to-end elevation profile highlights peaks, valleys, and milestones
- Useful mileage chart shows the distance between trail stops
- Major roads and highways
- Highlighted National Forests & Parks, State lands
- Points of interest include ski areas, Fourteeners, and resupply towns
- 18″ x 48″
- 1:425,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on heavy stock paper suitable for framing
- Arrives in sturdy mailing tube *
National Geographic Maps; copyright 2017
* SHIPMENT NOTE: While most orders ship in a single package, your Wall Map will ship in a sturdy mailing tube, separate from any other items. Though all packages typically ship the same day, THE TUBE OFTEN ARRIVES A WEEK AFTER OTHER ITEMS, a delay caused by Post Office processing. Please expect this, and thanks for your patience!