National Geographic’s map of The Colorado Trail is ideal for fans and travelers of this magnificent trail. It is great for trip planning or tracking one’s progress along the 500-mile length. It is also great to commemorate one’s CT adventures.
Developed in cooperation with The Colorado Trail Foundation, this beautiful poster shows the entire length of the trail between Denver and Durango including the CT Collegiate West alternative.
- Rich detail
- Shaded-relief topography
- Key locations along the trail
- Unique end-to-end elevation profile highlights peaks, valleys, and milestones
- Useful mileage chart shows the distance between trail stops
- Major roads and highways
- Highlighted National Forests & Parks, State lands
- Points of interest include ski areas, Fourteeners, and resupply towns
- 18″ x 48″
- 1:425,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on heavy stock paper suitable for framing
- Arrives in sturdy mailing tube *
National Geographic Maps; copyright 2017
* SHIPMENT NOTE: While most orders ship in a single package, your Wall Map will ship in a sturdy mailing tube, separate from any other items. Though all packages typically ship the same day, THE TUBE OFTEN ARRIVES A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER OTHER ITEMS, a delay caused by Post Office processing. Please expect this, and thanks for your patience!