One great map for CT users! You’ll appreciate this map as a supplement to CT guides including the Databook and Map Book. It folds out to cover a large landscape and shows features of real interest to trail users, like routes to fourteeners, CT Collegiate Loop, nearby resupply towns, and much more. It is printed on durable plastic and totally waterproof with UTM & latitude/longitude grid.
Shows the entire CT Collegiate Loop, including the Collegiate East and Collegiate West.
- Entire CT Collegiate Loop
- Access roads to Collegiate East and Collegiate West
- 14 fourteeners
- Trails to 14ers, plus proximity to The Colorado Trail
- CT Collegiate West addition shows end to end. NOTE: This map DOES contain the 23-mile Collegiate West reroute opened in 2014.
- Broad coverage includes 191 miles of The Colorado Trail
- Resupply towns & road routes, including Buena Vista, Salida, Mt. Princeton Hot Springs and more
- Accurate (GPSed trails & roads)
- Monarch Crest Trail
- 66 miles of the Arkansas River with rapids and recreation areas
Map Coverage covers all or part of 44 USGS 1:24,000 7.5-minute topographic maps
- North Twin Lakes
- South Bonanza
- East Badger Creek
- West Taylor Park
Size: 38″ x 25″ flat, 8.25″ x 4.25″ folded
Weight: 3.2 ounces
Scale: 1:75,000; 1 inch = 1.2 miles or 1.9 km
Contour Interval: 80 feet with shaded relief base
Latest Edition: 4th, 2017