The Colorado Trail Foundation offers supported treks on the CT!
Participants experience the Trail with guides and the services and support of the trekking crew. Consider joining us:
- Hike 4–5 days on The Colorado Trail carrying only your light daypack.
- Trekking guides lead the way.
- Your camping gear is transported for you.
- Arrive at camp to appetizers, cold drinks, comfortable camp chairs, and a hot, wholesome meal made from fresh ingredients prepared by your camp crew.
- Refresh yourself in a backcountry shower.
- Space is limited to 12 participants per week and spots fill quickly – don’t wait to sign up!
CTF supported treks may be the most enjoyable way to experience The Colorado Trail. On these multi-day excursions, participants hike the Trail carrying only their daypacks. Camping gear is shuttled to the next camp by the trek staff. All meals are provided and have been characterized as gourmet for the backcountry. Trekkers find it so enjoyable that they often return to experience more of the Trail.
Each summer, The Colorado Trail Foundation offers several week long supported treks. Participants hike 5 days and are treated to some of the most spectacular scenery in Colorado. Meals and trekking guides are provided and gear shuttle enables each trekker to travel light. Easier than backpacking with all your equipment, the treks are still rigorous with hiking days averaging around 15 miles. See our list of treks.
Want to experience multi-day adventure in the Colorado mountains but not excited to carry a heavy backpack? Consider signing up for a CTF Trek. You’ll have to train some so that you and your feet will be in good condition. You can bring your own camping gear or make arrangements to rent equipment. Your preparations will be worthwhile and you’ll be rewarded with a memorable trip on The Colorado Trail.
*For additional information about Supported Treks, including fitness requirements, trip dates, and registration information, please visit: