Each summer, The Colorado Trail Foundation offers several week-long supported trips on the CT. Participants hike 5 days and are treated to some of the most spectacular scenery in Colorado. Meals and professional guides are provided, and all of your camp gear is transported for you from camp to camp. All you have to do is carry your daypack and enjoy the journey! Easier than backpacking with all your equipment, the trips are still rigorous with hiking days averaging around 15 miles.
Participants experience the Trail with guides and the services and support of the trained crew. Consider joining us:
- Hike 4–5 days on The Colorado Trail carrying only your light daypack
- Professional guides lead the way
- All of your camping gear is transported for you
- You can bring your own camping gear or make arrangements to rent equipment
- Arrive at camp to appetizers, cold drinks, comfortable camp chairs, and a hot, wholesome meal made from fresh ingredients prepared by your camp crew
- Refresh yourself in a backcountry shower
- Space is limited to 12 participants per week and spots fill quickly – don’t wait to sign up!